Free shipping on orders over £25
Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Sourcerie Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Sourcerie Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Sourcerie Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Sourcerie Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Sourcerie Ltd.
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify Sourcerie Ltd for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Sourcerie Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Sourcerie Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Sourcerie Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Sourcerie Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Sourcerie Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Sourcerie Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sourcerie Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Sourcerie Ltd details
- Sourcerie Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13350633 whose registered address is Camburgh House, 27 New Dover Road, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 3DN and it operates the Website www.sourcerie.co. The registered VAT number is 382388073.
- You can contact Sourcerie Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer
Discounts and Vouchers
- This section is applicable to discount offers and the use of vouchers and are in addition to any other terms and conditions specified on the offer or voucher themselves. For the avoidance of doubt, where there is any conflict between these Sourcerie Terms and the terms and conditions on a Voucher or applicable to any discount offer the terms and conditions on the relevant Voucher or applicable to the discount offer shall take precedence.
- Individual promotions and vouchers will detail specific minimum order value thresholds and expiry date if applicable.
- Current Promotions
- Bestsellers bundles
- Buy our bestsellers bundle for 20% off these three products, offer subject to availability and Sourcerie reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time.
- Bestsellers bundles
User Generated Material
- By submitting reviews, images, videos, ideas, designs, customisations, creative concepts, or any other information (“User Generated Material”) to this Site (or to our accounts on any Third Party Sites), you accept and agree that you assign and/or waive all ownership of and rights (including moral rights) in or to any intellectual property rights and other rights in the User Generated Material to Sourcerie Ltd. To the extent such transfer is not valid, you grant Sourcerie Ltd, by submitting the User Generated Material to this Site, a worldwide, non-exclusive, fully paid, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, including but not limited to a right to copy, modify, publicly display, distribute and to sublicense (all or parts of), the User Generated Material for any purposes as it deems fit, including but not limited to, developing, sublicensing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving this Site or other products or services both online and offline.
- All User Generated Material shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Sourcerie Ltd shall be entitled to use or disclose the User Generated Material in any manner whatsoever, without liability or notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that you shall have no claim against Sourcerie Ltd or any other party should any User Generated Material created, posted or sent by you be used in the above sense by Sourcerie Ltd or any part of its group.
- You warrant that:
You own or are otherwise entitled to any and all rights in any User Generated Material. Any User Generated Material is not, and does not contain, material which is offensive, abusive, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous or unlawful, and does not infringe, or potentially infringe, the rights of a third party or any applicable law including, in particular, any intellectual property rights.
Any User Generated Material is original and is not copied in whole or in part from any third party. Any User Generated Material does not contain or constitute software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or “spam” in any form. You will not impersonate any person or entity or use any false e-mail address or otherwise mislead us as to the origin of any User Generated Material submitted, and you agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims arising from your claims and/or any third party claims to any rights in any User Generated Material.
- You agree that Sourcerie Ltd:
Has no obligation to review the User Generated Material. Is not in any manner responsible for User Generated Material. Does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Generated Material. Cannot assure that harmful, inaccurate, deceptive, offensive, threatening, defamatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable User Generated Material will not appear on this Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sourcerie Ltd reserves the right to moderate all User Generated Material, and to decline the submission of, edit the content of, or remove from this Site, any User Generated Material in its absolute discretion, for example because it infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party, because the content is inappropriate, obscene, or abusive, or for any other reason. Sourcerie Ltd is under no obligation to inform you of the reasons for such intervention.